At the end of the Semi-Final Round of the Future Solution Contest - Startup Board, the Organization Board and the Jury have selected the 32 best teams to continue to participate in the Final Round which will take place on November 27, 2021.
The Social Challenge and Innovation Village would like to introduce the Jury Board of this round
1. Dr. Pham Hong Quat - General Director at National Agency for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Development (NATEC)
2. Ms. Nguyen Phuong Linh - Executive Director of MSD/United Way Worldwide, Chair of Social Challenge and Innovation Village
3. Mr. Nakashoji Kazuhiro - Director of Dream Incubator in Vietnam
4. Ms. Ngo Thuy Ngoc Tu - Co-founder and Executive Director of Touchstone Partners, Co-founder and Chairwoman of YOLA Education
5. Mr. Nguyen Minh Cuong - Chief Operation Officer at Hub Global, Product Owner at Trekkrs
6. Ms. Tran Van Anh - Program Director of MSD, representative of Shinhan Square Bridge Vietnam
7. Ms. Hooyung Young - Vice President of Southeast Asia, Korea and Japan United Way Worldwide, representative of Shinhan Square Bridge Vietnam
8. Dr. Nguyen Hoai Tuong - Technology expert, General Director at Titops, Researcher - Lecturer at Vietnam National University in Hanoi
9. Mr. Vu Tuan Cuong - Director of A4I Co., Ltd
10. Mr. Chinh Nguyen - Investment Associate at BEENEXTOnce again, we would like to congratulate the TOP 32 of the contest and we hope that the teams will do well in their final round of the contest.
The contest is organized by the Social Challenges and Innovation Village with the coordination of Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD), National Economic University (NEU) and partners within the framework of National Innovation Festival TECHFEST 2021 with the financial support from Shinhan Square Bridge Vietnam and 844 Program