- B.A. graduate in International Relations & Communications Studies from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Joined the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs on January 2001.
- 2001-2002 Second Secretary, Jordan Division, MFA
- Deputy Director, Cadet Training Course, Training Bureau. MFA
- Chinese-Mandarin Language studies (4 Trimesters), Normal University (ShiDa), Taipei, Taiwan
- Second Secretary, Political & Press Officer, Embassy of Israel,
2007-2010 First Secretary, Desk Officer for China, Korea & Mongolia,
Asia Department, MFA
2010-2014 Political Counsellor, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Israel,
2014-2015 Director, European Affairs, International Dept., Knesset (Israeli
2015-2016 Director, Cadet Training Course, Training Bureau. MFA
2016-2017 Director, International Affairs Dept.1 (Asia & N. America)
Center for Policy Research, MFA
2017- till date: Ambassador, Embassy of Israel, Hanoi, Vietnam