- Mr Nguyen has 19 years of experience in system and software development, 15 years of experience in finance system (ERP, FX, Core-banking,…), and more than 4 years of experience working in the medical field and Blockchain.
- In 2007, he moved to Japan to work as a System Architecture specialist and Project Manager in the company providing FX solution.
- In 2012, He joined NextopAsia to as CTO, and by 2015 ascended to the role of CEO of Nextop Asia in Vietnam. Here he built FX platforms including DMMFX, YahooFX, Trader Securities, NatureForex and Rakuten. At the beginning of 2016, Mr Nguyen also worked as CEO of SOFIAMEDIX in Vietnam.
- In 2017, he set up Ecomedic and Tam Dong Tam to continue to provide creative solutions for social problems: Finance, Healthcare, IoT & Blockchain
- Within 1 year working in startup fields, he has not only gained enormous achievements (Head of Medical Village of Techfest 2017) but also attributed tremendously to the development of startup ecosystem in Vietnam, especially inmedical fields, as:
+ build ecosystem for startups majoring in medical field;
+ connect and support these startups in technology and specialization.