Being a fundamental technology ecosystem, Tourism Tech Village connects networking sites and other technology applications with tourism practises, such as exploring and understanding the cultures of countries around the world. At the same time, it is also an ecosystem contributing to the promotion of localities, local landscapes, national identities, alluring regional and international cuisines.
- He is a businessman with 15 years of running businesses at positions such as Director, General Director, and Chairman of the BoD. Specifically: Director of Danang Centre for Supporting and Developing SMEs, Vice president of Danang’s SMEs association, Permanent member of Danang Startup Counci... Show more
- Mr. Hieu is an investor of the development of Northwest specialities product value chains and the National Network of Tourist Guides community networks. - Master of Finance - University of Southampton, UK - Over 12 years working at major banks such as: Standard Chartered, CIMB, fintech M... Show more
With over 20 years of experience in research, management and teaching in the field of travel and hospitality. Experiences already implemented: 1. Regarding the field of research: there are many scientific studies related to the development of tourism economy; Community tourism and sustainable... Show more
In the context of international integration today, our TECHFEST VIETNAM 2018 event will be held on 30.11.2018 at the Ariyana Convention Center to create a bridge between the innovative ecology of Vietnam and other countries in the world, from which Vietnam's ecosystem builder could recieve experience and acquire knowledge.
The 844 Program and Swiss Entrepreneurship Program, therefore, organize a 2-day bootcamp led by veteran international incubator-accelerator manager will provide opportunity: Access knowledge and expertise in running incubators and accelerators; Learn best practices for program design, delivery, and company support; Address specific issues that the managers of incubators and accelerators face in daily operations; Expand business network and explore collaboration opportunities both nationally and internationally.
Exhibition of Vietnamese and international startups is one of the most important activities of TECHFEST 2018.
About 200 potential startups and outstanding startup supporting organizations will exhibit their products and services in the Exhibition area. This is a place where startups can:
- Display future prototypes and on-site demo and test the viability of their product;
- Raise brand awareness via local and international media channels;
- Interact with potential customers and partners at the event;
- Build linkages with the startup ecosystem in Vietnam and in the region.
Startups participating will be divided into 08 startup technology villages: Edtech, Fintech, Agritech, Tourism, Industry 4.0, Impact and Startup supporting community.